It seems that just about every industry is reaping the benefits of the digital revolution, and hearing devices are no exception, with tiny, but extremely powerful devices, with core processors that are up there with the best smartphones. Bluetooth technology allows for digital connectivity, and using your iPhone, you can integrate fully with the hearing device, using a special app that was created for Apple products.
- Nano Technology – These tiny devices can do many things, and with 64-bit streaming audio, crystal clear sound is what you get. If you want to know where to purchase a state of the art digital hearing service,there are Resound Linx 9 hearing aids in London, and with a range of incredible accessories and remote servicing and upgrading, your life will be enhanced in many ways.
- Noisy Environments – For someone with a hearing problem, having a conversation in noisy environments is often frustrating. Fortunately, this has been addressed by the leading edge manufacturers, and it is possible to have multiple conversations in loud settings and still understand everything that is said.
- App Connectivity – The controls of the digital hearing device can be accessed through the app installed on your Apple device, and with a GPS device locator, you can never misplace your hearing aid, as the app will track the device and give you accurate directions. When using the phone, the audio is automatically fed to your hearing aid, and with sensitive microphones, having a phone conversation couldn’t be easier.
- Remote Servicing – If your hearing device needs some fine adjustment, this can be carried out remotely by the technician, and with automatic software updates, your device will always be in fine shape.
- Reducing the Brain Load – Scientists have discovered that the human brain has to employ more resources when a person has hearing loss, and the latest sound technology enables the wearer to hear conversations effortlessly, and this has a positive effect on the brain, which is no longer being overworked.
- Wireless Audio Streaming – This technology allows very high quality sound to be transmitted, and with a 64-bit streaming, the quality is comparable to a CD. The device fits snugly behind the ear, and with amazing sound delivered, the wearer no longer has to struggle to understand conversations, and also has the freedom that wireless technology brings.
There are a few manufacturers that offer this kind of hearing device technology, and with established online suppliers, it is easy to obtain more information, and once you have selected the ideal make and model, your new digital hearing device will certainly change your life for the better. These devices are claimed to reduce the load on the brain, and a high percentage of users are very satisfied with the product, and with at least a 2-year warranty, you can be sure of the best quality. Earlier version of hearing aids were large and offered the user very little, other than some sound amplification, yet today’s digital devices tick all of the boxes.